Monday, November 21, 2011

Blesssed



 I'm going to try blogging again and thought I would start off with some artwork made with the November SOTM  Cherish the Day.   It's a darling set with lots of potential.  I've used it on the page here titled Blessed.  There are so many uses for this set, both for cards and scrapbook pages.  It's a great set that is only $5 with a $50 purchase, or $17.95 alone.

The January image on the cling is shown with a ticket that can be cut with CTMH's new Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.  I am in LOVE with this cricut cartridge.  The "Blessed" page shown here features several items made with this cartridge.  The roses are cut from it, along with the scalloped paper, and also the background pieces for the SOTM image.

This pages features the new paper Dreamin' from Close to My Heart.  This paper packet is filled with the rich deep colors of autumn -- gorgeous blues, oranges, and browns.  Close to My Heart has made some changes to their paper this fall and I am in love with the new texture of the paper.  It's cardstock weight now, which I really like.  I've been enjoying working with the heavier papers.  The colors and patterns of our paper just seem even prettier now.

There is another special this month with Close to My Heart that I must tell you about too!  This one is only available until the end of November.  It's called Holiday Wishes.  This adorable stamp set is also only $5!!!  YEAH!!!  Bargain!!  The qualifying purchase consists of a $25 stamp order, which is so easy to do with all the new cute stamp sets from CTMH in the Fall/Winter idea book.

You can check out these items and any other new stamps on my website at www.amym.myctmh.com.



No comments: