Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Color Ready Cork Alphabet

I want to tell you about one of my new favorite products in the Fall/Winter Close to My Heart idea book -- the color ready cork alphabet.  These letters are so versatile.  I've used them on several layouts already and have many other projects in mind for them.  Here I used them on a layout at the playground.  There are two sheets in the package with multiple letters of each included, along with numbers.  On this layout, I ink distressed the letters a bit to give them more of a distressed look.




They also made a very cute title for this layout of my daughter making her gingerbread house.  This page also features some of the new bling brads.  My girlie loves her bling!!


The color ready cork alphabet letters are also great for boys of all ages, travel, adventure, outdoor, and school layouts.  They can be painted on or also inked.

They make a great addition to any scrapper's letter arsenal!

Happy Scrappin'

Amy

No comments: