Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Peeps Card

I am in love with this My Peeps stamp set!!!!  So cute and fun!!!


I attended a CTMH event called Leadershare last weekend in Omaha.  We could bring with us 11 items to swap with other attendees.  I loved what I did with my club layout for March, so I continued with that them and created this adorable card.

It uses the My Peeps stamp set and the Lucy papers.  If you have fallen in love with this stamp set, like I have, you can purchase it here.  My Peeps.  And the best thing this stamp was only $9.95.  I think I've gotten my money out of it!!  I'll probably add quite a few more bunnies to my Easter layouts this year though.  They are just too cute!

The complete line of Lucy papers can be seen and purchased here.  If you are looking for cute and girlie papers, this line is for you.  The complementing rub ons have glitter on them.  Very girlie!

Happy Scrapping ~

Amy




No comments: