Friday, November 25, 2011

New Scrapping Goodies!

The fed ex man came early this morning bringing a box of new scrapping goodies!  YEAH!  It's always a good day when I have new stuff to play with and what made it even better was that I had time to actually use some of them today.   I was very happy new stuff arrived, since I was a little bummed out that I didn't really find a lot of things to go hunt for on Black Friday.  I usually really look forward to getting a lot of my Christmas shopping done today and I just didn't see things in the ads that my kids were asking for.  So, instead I scrapbooked.  Here's what I got done instead of shopping.  (I have another one in the works that just needs a title.  I should be able to finish it tomorrow).


I caught my daughter playing "school" with her dolls one day and snapped a few pictures of their "school room".  This new My Mind's Eye paper, Kraft Funday, worked really well with the pictures.  The line was a change of pace for me.  I usually work with brighter colors.   But, I like how it turned out!

Amy

No comments: