Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank you Mrs. A!!!

Since April, my chidren and I have been making the trek to Lincoln (an hour and a 1/2 drive --each way!) twice a week for Samuel to meet with a trainer at LearningRX. He is very right brained and phonic programs do not make sense to him, so we sought out some additional help. It was a very intense program. He worked with her for 3 hours each week and then he and I had 3 hours of home training each week. I think my brain has been trained now also!

His trainer was wonderful. He loved working with her and she did a great job with him. She told him many times that he was her favorite and that she didn't know what she would do when it was time for him to be done with the program.

We thought we would never see the end, but the day before Thanksgiving was our last day with Barb. I am kind of sad that the end has come. We had some fun days driving there and hanging out together, yet I am glad that we will now have those 10 plus hours at home!! Maybe we can get something done around here??? LOL!

Anyway, a special person deserves a special thank you gift. I had so much fun whipping this up for her. She was such a big part of our life for the past 8 months.

I used one Close to My Heart's acrylic albums. These are so much fun to work with!! I am trying to think of who else I could make one for now.

I had a hard time parting with it. Guess I'll just have to make another one now for Samuel to remember all his hard work.









No comments: