Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Other Swap Artwork -- Perfect Day







For some crazy reason, I signed up for two swaps in August and spent all of Labor Day weekend creating. In the first swap set that I posted, I did the artwork for the new Notebook paper, but for this one, my chosen paper was Perfect Day. Part of the requirements of this swap were to use the featured technique shown in the catalog for your kit. My featured technique was handsewing on our stick stock twill (fun!). It took me about 4 hours to sew for these and mine still isn't done! Maybe that will be a project for the crop I am attending next weekend.

I do love this new paper.  It works for so many themes - fall, heritage, new baby, family, and I even see Christmas in it also.  The new colors that Close to My Heart added are so pretty ~ Juniper and Tulip. 

Creatively Yours ~~ Amy




1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Beautiful artwork Amy! You are such a talented artist!!!! LOVE IT!!!!