Friday, September 19, 2008

Sept. Club Week


This was club week.  I love club week.  I get to hang out with all my friends for an entire week!!  We used the Perfect Day papers for club this month.  LOVE THIS PAPER!!  One of the reasons why it is my favorite is that I got to do the artwork for the new Fall/Winter idea book with it.  My kids and I are on page 16 of the catalog.  It is a big honor to be chosen by CTMH to do artwork.  My kids are loving that they are in the book.  If you don't have a catalog, you can see the page on my site http://www.amym.myctmh.com.  Check under Products to see the catalog.

This page features Close to My Heart's special this month -- the friendship alphabet!  I love this font.  It think it is going to be a favorite of mine.   It is only going to be available until the end of the month.

Creatively Yours ~~ Amy 




No comments: