Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taking Time To Create


This is on one of the walls of my scrapbook room.  I ordered it from Uppercase Living.  Thanks to my friend Melissa for coming over to put it on the wall for me!  She knew that if she didn't, it wouldn't get done, and she is so right!  LOL!  Now, if only the other 8 that I have would make it on the wall.  Sigh ~

A couple of weeks ago, some friends and I got together to scrapbook.  I should have been working on my club page or some other projects that needed completed, but I had a brand new stack of fun papers from the scrapbook store that was calling my name!  I decided to create for me that night. 

Here are the results.  I used the new My Mind's Eyes papers and mixed in a lot of CTMH product with it.  I love our new Sparkles.  They now come in squares which is a fun shape to use.  The chocolate ribbon round was a perfect match, along with the Chocolate Mini Medley accents.  And the Winter buttons added some more dimention to my pages.  It was so nice to take a break from the "have to" creating of club pages and swap pages and just to create for me.  
This does show you though how behind I am on my scrapbooking.  These pictures are from 2002!  YIKES!!

These layouts all came out of the book Reflections, which is a wonderful guide book for quick and easy pages!! LOVE IT!




Creatively Yours ~~ Amy

No comments: