Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AACK!!!! Where has October gone?????


Oh my!!  I can't believe it is already November and I haven't updated my blog at all.  I have thought about it many times, but just haven't had the time to sit down and type.  I was looking through some pictures tonight to post on here and can see why the month has flown by.  

I'll have to post pictures of our trip later.  There are too many great pictures to go through them tonight (I took over 1,300!!!)  It was truly the trip of a lifetime.  I really enjoyed it and would love to go back again if I ever get the chance.  I would have loved to have spent more time in London and in Pompeii.  Next time though, I'll leave Lynn at home!!   LOL!  I may be looking for a friend to take to NZ with me on the next one.  He isn't excited at all about the plane ride.

We got home on the 13th and Samuel's birthday was on the 18th.  I can't believe that "my baby" is 10 already!!  Where have the years gone?  It is hard to believe that he started out at 5 pounds 10 oz.  It won't be too much longer before he will be as tall as me!!  

We wanted to spend some time with the kids, so we went to Omaha to celebrate his birthday at Coco Keys (an indoor waterpark).  It was a lot of fun.  Samuel wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory for supper -- yummy!  I wish we had one closer to us.  

Amy











No comments: